Centre for Excellence
Curriculum / Board coaching for classes VI to XII.
A new Centre that would promote excellence in Students aspiring to excel in their careers is now open at 9, Karpagam Avenue 1st Street, Behind India Cements, Santhome High Road.
The objective of this Centre is to give the necessary support to students of lower classes and from 8th to 12th Standard a chance to undergo intensive training in their course curriculum apart from developing their concept delivery skills.
The students would be trained by experienced faculty from different disciplines who have been focusing and developing students for the past 15 years to achieve great results. The faculty would NOT have more than 10 students in a class.
- Board Coaching.
- Individual attention.
- Only 15 students in a batch.
- Lucid concept delivery .
- Stress on derivations (Math & Physics).
- Problem solving sessions.
- Adequate worksheets .
- Syllabus completion in accordance to respective boards.
- Periodical counselling and motivation.
- Paper presentation.
- Revision of every unit upon completion of syllabus.
- Monthly feedback.
- .Intensive classes during summer holidays.
- Experienced teachers .
- Time table driven.